Exclusive Interview With Savage Knights
Today we’d like to introduce you to Savage Knights.
It’s an honor to speak with you today. Why don’t you give us some details about you and your story. How did you get to where you are today?
Savage Knights is a hot up and coming NFT project- it is the first big project to feature knights. As per their website, Savage Knights is ” an army of 4,762 of the most brutal warriors ever that protect the Holy Land”.
The idea was born when Devko.dev, the developer behind the record sellout project Claylings which sold out in only 10 seconds, decided to partner up with notable artist Redouane Belhadi to create the next big project. The team’s vision is to create a powerful community-first NFT project that not only will sell out very quickly, but will provide long term value to the holders.
The pre-sale will be on November 3, whereas the public mint will be on November 5. The mint price will be 0.075 ETH, or around $250 at the time of publication
Let’s talk about the work you do. What do you specialize in and why should someone work with you over the competition?
Nowadays a lot of NFT projects are being launched and sadly many of them are only there for quick short term gains. Savage Knights decided that it wants to be different than all those are profile picture (pfp) projects. The team thought endlessly of ways to be much more than just another pfp project and came up with a series of powerful ways to increase the utility and long term livelihood of the project, leading it to be dubbed a “community-first NFT project”. Here’s some utilities:
– Savage Knights will only have 4,762 pieces for minting rather than the typical 10,000- this will create a more exclusive feel for holders, giving them a much higher floor price on the secondary market due to the low supply.
– There will be more than $100,000 in crazy giveaways, including cash giveaways, high-end gaming desktops, PlayStation 5s, and even a trip to Hawaii!
– 25% of royalties earned from secondary sales will be used to sweep the floor weekly and airdrop the knights to community holders (for free!), but only to holders who have delisted their knights- this will ensure that the floor price will skyrocket.
– The fallen 5,262 knights will be airdropped to the holders as skeletons after selling out on the mint day, further developing the powerful storyline.
– The project has a comprehensive roadmap, detailing out the giveaways and drops mentioned above at each milestone.
All this, in addition to the fact that the artwork is high end and the developer is world class, means that the project has potential to be one of the greats.
What’s next for you?
Our presale is on November 3, and the public sale is on November 5. Our team is working around the clock to ensure this will be a sellout to reward the people who invest in us. After sellout is when the real fun begins: at 100% sellout, we will start working on the free companion for all the knights, and a bulk of the giveaways are going to be achieved then.
The team behind Savage Knights is committed to the long term success of this project and is going to make sure that the people who invest in this unique project get well rewarded for their trust.
Finally, how can people connect with you if they want to learn more?
You can check out our website Savageknights.io for more info, join our discord for more on how to get whitelisted for the presale using the link https://discord.gg/3DyYnfegGk, and follow us on twitter @savageknightsio